Wednesday, May 4, 2011

my artwork 2 & 3

this is my second project for Fashion Illustration subject in this semester..the collage technique to make it 3D image (I like the shadows under hand and the thigh n_n")

this is my third project for Fashion Illustration subject in this semester..the most I like is the cloth..for the skin I cannot say much coz'...hmmm...coz' I don't know what to say lorrr~

these are my collection of artwork from the first project until the third project for Fashion Illustration subject in this semester..the final one cannot be upload because my lecturer said "this is out of your standard"..I admit that the final project is a horrible(the most I guess -_-").. I'd try to do water color technique with color mixed (as my friend said the technique is suitable with me coz' last semester my old master project I chose Paul Klee as my reference) but it turn out so horrible..I wonder where is my skill goes??!!~~

So, this semester was end here after the assessment..next post I may post the picture of my model wearing my design..check it out later!!!



No comments: