Friday, February 18, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Kamu bercakap dengan dia hingga lewat malam dan bila kamu tidur, kamu masih teringat padanya.
Kamu berjalan dengan perlahan sekali bila bersama dengannya.
Kamu rasa serba tak kena bila berjauhan dengannya.
Kamu akan tersenyum bila kamu mendengar suaranya.
Bila kamu memandangnya, kamu tidak nampak orang lain di sekeliling. Kamu hanya nampak dia...
Dia adalah segalanya yang kamu ingin fikirkan.
Kamu perasan kamu sentisa senyum apabila kamu memandangnya.
Kamu akan melakukan apa sahaja untuk membolehkan kamu berjumpa dengannya.
Semasa kamu sedang membaca ini, dalam fikiran kamu terbayang wajah dia sahaja.
Kamu begitu asyik memikirkan tentang dirinya sehingga kamu tidak perasan bahawa nombor tujuh hilang/tiada.
Kamu akan balik ke atas untuk memastikan adalah betul tiada no 7 dan kamu akan tergelak sendiri.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
haid sekalipun jika tidakdapat
solat, kena duduk atas tikar sembahyang
supaya anak tidak lihat kita
2.Hidupkan Bacaan Hadis Nabi saw di rumah
dengan keluarga. Dianjur baca
Hadis Fadhilat Amal. Ini amalan sahabiah
zaman Nabi saw sehingga dari rumah
kita keluar anak-anak yg soleh yg mendoakan
kesejahteraan kedua ibubapa dunia/akhirat.
3 . Baca Al Quran setiap hari walaupun hanya
8 ayat. Kalau tak mampu nak
baca kerana terlalu sibuk, cukup dengan
mencium Al Quran dan muhasabah 'Ya
Allah, apa dosa saya hingga saya tak dapat
nak baca kitab Mu pada hari ini."
4 . Mendidik anak secara Islam. Mengajar
anak-anak dari kecil bermula dengan
doa-doa masnun.Iaitu doa seharian Nabi saw
saperti doa tidur, bangun tidur,
makan dan sebagainya.
5 . Hidup sederhana dengan tidak
membebankan suami. Setiap hari malaikat
akan menghantar 500 jambangan bunga dari
syurga untuk wanita yg hidup
sederhana. Setiap titisan air masakan dan
basuhan mereka akan menjadi
zikir mohon keampunan kepada Allah swt atas
6. Galak suami untuk bermujahadah atas
Agama Allah. Seorang isteri y g
menggalakan suaminya untuk solat berjemaah
di Masjid/Surau akan dapat pahala berjemaah
suaminya termasuk solat dia sendiri.
Mudahan-mudahan ulasan ringkas ini
bermanfaat.Muzakarahlah bersama teman
wanita lain supaya hakikat amalan ini masuk
dalam hati kita dan mudah nak amalkan.
[**credit to google image and ILuvIslam.com]
Friday, February 11, 2011
ok straight to the point..after a few days[about a week I guess after my last post], I decided to write something in my blog as it won't has spider web[although it already world wide web] but I got shocked!! I stunned with my new layout..credit given to kiki for this awesome layout..
back to my point, actually I had a lot stuff to make a HUGE story..but to make it CISS [pronounce as KISS-cut in short and simple] so I will split all my story into sections..
*****tu pon ada hati nk komen "ish nape aq xde ni!!"..
kalo ikut hati nk jer aq sentap ko ng ayat "well kami kan x setaraf dgn anda - tp dalam hati -->ko tuh yg x layak ng kami"
nak taw per cer..tunggu next episod [ce cite 2x]
STORY 2 ~
Last friday was gatherings of my family day..my mom made steambot and my siblings each brought some potluck [ikan sumbat; secret recipe black forest-nyum3!!; ice-cream; ayam rendang-dah jgn meleleh air liur..tau tgh lapar!!] here my family picture..snap2~
Last sunday I also had family gathering[again!!!!] but this time with different family..MERANTI FAMILY~ not much happened..[seperti biasa melahar jer banyak] but tqvm to Jannah for the cake and nasi lemak[sedaaappppp woo!!]
my assignment subject for material and cultural studies is about GAMELAN..night before I go for interview, I try made part of the assignment[I finished until brief explaination about malay craftwork]..so bla bla bla until one sentence "By definition, it is a process whereby an object, functional and decorative, is made by hand.[Raja Fauziah,2000]" ok fine thank you very much..WHAT I HAVE DONE???!!! all my research were abaout the gamelan itself..now I need alter my direction of assignment from "the gamelan" to "the production of gamelan" according to the definition of craftwork..hahahhaa[gelabah ko!!]
so the next day I went to unit kebudayaan UiTM to interview the part-timer gamelan instructor from UKM[thanks a lot Mr.Yusof and Mr.Razak]..while I was waiting for the class end, I just sat in the corner and observed..suddently at the middle of the class the instructor invited me to play along with them..he asked me to play "bonang" but the "bonang" was placed at front so I decided to play "saron pekin" at the back..it suits me because "saron pekin" is my subject matter for fashion design this semester[like it very much]..I played it and guess what,I'm also telented in music you know[believe it or not!!!hahaha]..its so fun to play it as I want more..so next week I want to try play it again..I hope the instructor can let me join the class..
yesterday[thursday] I went to pusat kesihatan coz I'm not so well..I've got jujubes, Vit.C, clarityne..after that I "menyinggah" at dataran cendekia..I was so influenced to buy a bag..as result I bought this bag [it multipurpose - can be as sling bag or backpack]
its quite a long story isn't it?? by the way it sums of my week..so I don't have to post it everyday coz i'm not addicted to blog yet..Xièxiè~ Zàijiàn~
Friday, February 4, 2011
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Play more games.
6. Read more books than you did in previous year.
7. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
8. Sleep for 7 hours.
9. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
10. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
11. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
12. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
13. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
14. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
15. Dream more while you are awake.
16. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
17. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
18. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
19. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
20. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
21. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
22. Smile and laugh more.
23. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
24. Call your family often.
25. Each day give something good to others.
26. Forgive everyone for everything.
27. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
28. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
31. Do the right thing!
32. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
33. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
34. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
35. The best is yet to come.
36. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
so, currently I get assignments but I'm not do anything yet even my one-week-holidays are going to the end coz' I'm addicted to my group in FB..
*it is a closed group..for family member only
Being with them I feel like Déjà vu..and lately,I always flash back my old memory and told my friends about my history..
- my history when my first get into university,
- my first being event's committee,
- my first get into leadership world,
- my first become the top representative of my faculty as well as university,
- my first become leader to others,
- my first had friends as my family that take care of me,
- and last but not least, my first being such a failure person
I've tried so hard to get up from my failure..can you imagine what would you do when you are on the top of the world and suddently was thrown into the deep hole that you never imagined to be in..I've cried, I've laughed, I've been so hard to find back my self..I've tried so many thing..but that wasn't me..
until one day I read my friend's wall : open to all students, KONVENSYEN PEMIMPIN MAHASISWA.. there you are..I joined the event..at first I was not so confident to meet those people and more, I was not represent any club or association..I just represent myself..ALONE..then a few days later I went to KURSUS KEPIMPINAN INSPIRASI MAHASISWA & KURSUS PEMIMPIN MINGGU DESTINI SISWA (IM_KPMDS DEC 10).. that one is preparation program for MINGGU DESTINI SISWA(MDS)..
that program was held for one week but I felt like more than 2weeks long being in Penang with them and the program made us very closed as brotherhood and sisterhood..the invaluable relationship made me cry as I remember my old family[MPP 2007/2008, MPP Interim 2008/2009]..
especially when they sang the TEMAN SEJATI song..I cried very hard coz' I missed them so much..thanks to 'AMYRA RAMLAN because she also happened to participate in the program..she knew me well coz' she was my secretariat once upon a time and also she was my junior..she know my life journey in campus very well..
over there, I slowly get back my confidence and at the first time for about 2years, I challenged myself to hold the position as "Timbalan Pengarah Kolej Melati"..*unbelievable* I still had the leadership skill inside me..I feel so energized and I get back the sense of belonging to committee..
*credit to MOhd IzwAn KamAruddin for upload this pix in group
with this new family, I hope it can give me support and inspiration to get through my life..
**LUV U ALL**