Monday, May 16, 2011

Malaysia's Next Top Female Blogger 2011

ok..for the first thing, I want to enter this contest coz' I try to give myself a challenge..so here we are, the contest begin~~~~


1) Tell us about your blog in 70 words or less. (When and why you started it, how often you update, and your viewers)


mula dengan group blog bersama geng saya but then my friend encouraged me to have my own blog so I can make any story or maybe sell something..started since last year but I actively in updating my blog around this year..most entry in my blog was about my life, campus life and activities, my travelling to other places..and may [occasionally] about some serious issues [politic,history, religion,national,global,nature - in my head for the future entry]..so some people might say my blog is quite boring but to me, we as the new genereation [X-gen or Y-gen] sometimes we have take a look at some issues around us. kita mungkin masih muda and should have fun tapi satu hari nanti kita tetap akan menjadi pemimpin, sekurang-kurangnya pemimpin keluarga dan selemah-lemah seorg pemimpin adalah memimpin diri sendiri..ok stop!!! toooo much serious thought...nnt sandra xpilih blog saya pulak..huhu..ok kidding..next~




2) What is your personal style?


hurrmm, simple, easy to wear[fast to wear] and can be transformed for different occasion..
[sometimes my friends said my style is odd :P ]


3) A picture of you in one of your favorite outfits


ok..aq bukan yg outfit costume tuh..hehehe chumey kan gingerbreadman tuh..




4) Are you the next Malaysia’s Top Female Blogger 2011? Why?


YEZZAA I'm the next Malaysia's Top Female Blogger 2011..
why??!!
because I'm female..
because I'm Malaysia citizen..
because I have a blog..
because I'm blogging now..
because I'm in year 2011..


5) I love to read ‘Life with Sandra…..’ because?


he just an awesome guy who had own blog with impressive entries..what the most I impress about is his illustration..he got his own style and very particular on the hair line..[usually i interested with people because of their hair :)) ]


ok..that's all for today..I wish [in my dream] I can be the Malaysia's next top female blogger 2011..for any details about this contest..u can click here http://bysandraazwan.blogspot.com/

chow~~

2 comments:

Sandra Azwan said...

Salam Leeyna...

Hello dear, thank you for joining this contest! Good luck!;-)

Lee Yna said...

thank you..hope so~