Friday, February 11, 2011

what a big suprise!!!!!

WOW!! is it my blog?! is ti my blog?! is it my blog?! [see!! there is a typo made by me because of the suprise]

ok straight to the point..after a few days[about a week I guess after my last post], I decided to write something in my blog as it won't has spider web[although it already world wide web] but I got shocked!! I stunned with my new layout..credit given to kiki for this awesome layout..

back to my point, actually I had a lot stuff to make a HUGE story..but to make it CISS [pronounce as KISS-cut in short and simple] so I will split all my story into sections..

STORY 1~
actually this is sequal from my last post MonTh oF LovE~.. on 30th Jan - 1st Feb, I went to Pulau Pangkor for a modul related to fasilatator..its not a really good program but what make it fun is the persons who was joined in the program..most of it was PMDS..and the program become more interesting with existance of MERANTI FAMILY[geng melahar sangaat]..the program looks like our PMDS family vacation..so we were really make it fun as much as vacation.. but our vacation seems to be annoyed to other people.. (to be continue in next post coz I want express it in BM-baru puas beb)

*****tu pon ada hati nk komen "ish nape aq xde ni!!"..
kalo ikut hati nk jer aq sentap ko ng ayat "well kami kan x setaraf dgn anda - tp dalam hati -->ko tuh yg x layak ng kami"
nak taw per cer..tunggu next episod [ce cite 2x]


STORY 2 ~
Last friday was gatherings of my family day..my mom made steambot and my siblings each brought some potluck [ikan sumbat; secret recipe black forest-nyum3!!; ice-cream; ayam rendang-dah jgn meleleh air liur..tau tgh lapar!!] here my family picture..snap2~



STORY 3~
Last sunday I also had family gathering[again!!!!] but this time with different family..MERANTI FAMILY~ not much happened..[seperti biasa melahar jer banyak] but tqvm to Jannah for the cake and nasi lemak[sedaaappppp woo!!]

STORY 4~
my assignment subject for material and cultural studies is about GAMELAN..night before I go for interview, I try made part of the assignment[I finished until brief explaination about malay craftwork]..so bla bla bla until one sentence "By definition, it is a process whereby an object, functional and decorative, is made by hand.[Raja Fauziah,2000]" ok fine thank you very much..WHAT I HAVE DONE???!!! all my research were abaout the gamelan itself..now I need alter my direction of assignment from "the gamelan" to "the production of gamelan" according to the definition of craftwork..hahahhaa[gelabah ko!!]
so the next day I went to unit kebudayaan UiTM to interview the part-timer gamelan instructor from UKM[thanks a lot Mr.Yusof and Mr.Razak]..while I was waiting for the class end, I just sat in the corner and observed..suddently at the middle of the class the instructor invited me to play along with them..he asked me to play "bonang" but the "bonang" was placed at front so I decided to play "saron pekin" at the back..it suits me because "saron pekin" is my subject matter for fashion design this semester[like it very much]..I played it and guess what,I'm also telented in music you know[believe it or not!!!hahaha]..its so fun to play it as I want more..so next week I want to try play it again..I hope the instructor can let me join the class..

STORY 5~
yesterday[thursday] I went to pusat kesihatan coz I'm not so well..I've got jujubes, Vit.C, clarityne..after that I "menyinggah" at dataran cendekia..I was so influenced to buy a bag..as result I bought this bag [it multipurpose - can be as sling bag or backpack]



its quite a long story isn't it?? by the way it sums of my week..so I don't have to post it everyday coz i'm not addicted to blog yet..Xièxiè~ Zàijiàn~

No comments: